Terms and Conditions and House Rules
- Prices quoted are per week. All lets are from Saturday to Saturday unless otherwise stated. Prices include all the linen.
- The house will be available from 4.00 p.m. subject to unavoidable delays. The house must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. Guests are requested to leave the cottage in a clean and tidy condition.
- All breakages must reported to the owners. Only major breakages will be charged.
- If, for reasons beyond our control, we cannot let the cottage for the week booked, all payments will be refunded in full and you will have no claim against us.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry at any time to any person who in our opinion is not suitable to occupy the cottage.
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure the details are correct we cannot accept responsibility for any errors.
- Pets are welcome in the house but are not allowed in the 2 bedrooms. Please bring clean covers for our furniture with you. We do request that the garden area is kept clean and that the normal countryside code is adhered to most especially at lambing time. Please keep your dog on a lead when walking on Skye. Please note the garden is not currently fenced.
- Smokers are requested to smoke outside