Taigh Alasdair is on one floor. The new vaulted extension is the living space with an open plan sitting room, fitted kitchen and dining area. The old stone part of the house has 2 bedrooms, one with a king sized double bed, the other with 2 single beds. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and wash hand basin. The house is floored with tiles or wood, so please bring your slippers and leave your shoes at the front door.
EPC - Energy Efficiency Rating- Band D (63); Environmental Impact Band C (77)
Short Term Licence has been applied for - July, 2023
- Gas central heating
- Wood burning stove, which should be operational for 2022
- Fast Wifi using EE
- King sized double bed in bedroom 1
- Twin single beds in bedroom 2
- Satellite television providing a range of TV and radio channels on a Smart TV which is linked to the internet.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dual fuel cooker (gas hob, electric ovens), extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge with small freezing compartment, kettle, toaster, microwave and cafetiere.
- Washing machine, indoor drying frame
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Private fenced-off garden with newly planted grass and bushes. The garden is being regrown, so we do ask all guests to ensure they close the gates so the sheep don't eat the lot.
- Garden furniture
- Covers for the furniture if your dog is coming too